Boulder Mobile Homes Controversy
There may be some changes to how the City of Boulder regulates mobile home parks. Boulder City Council is at odds with Boulder area mobile home park residents, and their landlords.
In a nutshell, Boulder wants to create rules that cause residents to make their homes more efficient, and also is considering ways to compel the land owners to make some changes. There are five items on the agenda:
1. Upgrade the water and sewer systems.
2. Reduce utility costs to residents.
3. Stabilizing the land lease (pad rent) costs.
4. Possible land use changes to improve the mobile home parks.
5. Consider other areas that might be candidates for new parks.
Thinking about moving? Call or text me today! 303-520-0070
I’d seriously enjoy having the opportunity to talk to you about your plans if you’re moving, or if you know someone who is considering a move, and needs some straight answers.
Also, I’m never too busy for your referrals. As a real estate professional intent on giving back to the community, my relationship-based approach is exactly what you’ve been looking for in a helpful RE/MAX Professional.
GRI®, ABR®, MCNE®, CLHMS®, SRES®, REALTOR®,
RE/MAX Hall of Fame, RE/MAX Platinum Club